The BSA Owners Club of New England was the first all-model BSA owners club in the United States. The BSAOCNE was founded in 1978 by a group of American members of the British BSAOC. Other U.S. clubs quickly followed including the Ohio Valley, and the Northern and Southern California clubs.
The BSAOCNE is the sponsor of the now legendary Annual British Motorcycle Meet™. Ten people attended the first meet, held in 1979 in the parking lot of the old Triumph of Wellesley during a torrential rainstorm. Today, held in Auburn, Massachusetts the first Sunday in June, the Annual British Meet is the oldest U.S. British-only meet, drawing up to 3,000 people and 350 British motorcycles.
- First Kick, the BSAOCNEs newsletter with technical tips, book reviews, classified ads and more.
- An enamelled lapel pin when you join.
- Opportunities to purchase club t-shirts, mugs, etc., access information from the BSAOCNEs huge reference library of factory spares books, owners manuals, shop manuals, serial number dating books and a BSATriumph part number interchange guide.
- Free assistance by mail, email, phone and in-person from experts in all phases of BSA restoration and maintenance.
- Meetings and rides including the BSAOCNE annual meeting last Sunday in October.
- Information from and about other BSA clubs around the U.S. and the world including the annual BSA owners clubs International Rally.
To join, go here.